Friday 29 February 2008

Must Be My Birfday!!

Dear Anyone,



Guess what! I've only just gone and had a date tonight! "A second date?" - I hear you cry. Yep, but not with the same guy, I reply. Tonight's date was with a guy we'll call Muscle (and if you see him you'll know why). I've been chatting to him so far on a platonic basis, via the good ole social networking sites (yes I'm also sensing a theme here) and I see him every now and again at some club nights. Only this week the conversations have taken a slightly flirtatious route, which is all good with me, because he's a sexy guy - 6'0", extremely athletically built with 20-pack abs and a bald head - my kinda thing! He asked for my number two days ago, text me yesterday and asked me out today while I was at work. It was obviously meant to be, because I was due to go bowling with my colleagues, but that got postponed almost immediately after I replied and told him I wasn't free tonight.



He wasn't driving, so we met up at my nearest tube station, but we went to Brixton to find somewhere to eat, since we were both starving. Ever-trusty Nandos was the most suitable place we could find - all the other places were full and had long waiting times. It was really nice though, we chatted and chatted and ate and laughed and chatted and reminisced about our childhoods and ate and laughed and chatted... you get the drift. He's a really nice guy, very easy to be around and very easy going. The only thing I was a bit unsure about was that we went dutch on the bill, and I thought that maybe it would have been his treat since HE asked ME out. I don't want to seem ungrateful or stuck-up, because I'm not like that at all. I should be happy that I even had a date on a Friday night! It's just that I thought that maybe he would take care of it, but it's cool. I never go out without money on me anyway, so it was no big deal. That was the only thing. Aside from that, he's lovely and he travelled back to my tube station with me, before making his way home, and he lives very far from me. There was no kissing when we were parting, but a nice hug and just as I was getting on my bus, he snuck a pinch of my arse! Naughty boooy....

No comments: